We’ve been helping clients in Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond for over a decade, providing cost-effective IT support services to ensure that business is always running smoothly.
Most businesses in the 21st century rely on IT to some degree, and for many, a disruption in service or an issue with their systems can stall operation, reduce productivity and cause communication issues with both customers and colleagues.
However, in-house IT support can be costly, so we’ve created a truly comprehensive IT support service, giving you immediate access to the assistance you need, but without unnecessary overheads.
Our IT support services
Our IT services include:
- Hardware and software support
- Reliable, remote monitoring services
- Installation of ‘best of breed’ IT monitoring software on all supported sites
- Help desk available from 8am to 6pm, manned by industry qualified, warm and friendly staff
- Our help desk system is regularly audited for your utmost satisfaction
- 1hr emergency response for critical issues
- We’ll liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors on your behalf
- Regular help desk ticket updates and the ability to monitor a request
- All remote support sessions are logged and detailed
- Support includes all labour, whether remote, on-site or in our workshop
- IT equipment vendor warranty claims managed on your behalf
- IT asset management
- Multiple / remote client sites can be encompassed under one agreement
How does IT Support work?
When you choose Fivenines as your IT support partner, we’ll conduct an initial onsite IT and security consultation, to ensure that:
- All IT systems are in good working order
- User and equipment password policies are robust and effective
- Anti-virus software is in place and up-to-date
- Your network and systems are fit-for-purpose and offering the required level of performance
During this meeting, we’ll also introduce you to the team and explain how to request support when needed – and ensure that any questions you have are answered clearly and in language you understand!
When you work with us, you’ll also benefit from:
- A fully inclusive service
- No minimum contract period
- Support prices fixed for 12 months*
- Annual agreement reviews
- Support usage reports on request or at time of renewal
Safe and secure service – all remote sessions must be approved by the end-user before connection.
* Providing the number of IT users doesn’t grow by 50% or more.
So if you’re looking for reliable, reputable and robust IT support services for your business in Leeds, Yorkshire or anywhere in the UK, please call us on 0113 201 2130 or drop us a message and we’ll be happy to help!